Blood 10 Panel Drug Test
24–7Labs ten–panel blood drug test is a laboratory test that analyzes a blood sample for the
presence of ten different drugs or drug classes.
The test typically screens for the following substances:
1. Amphetamines, including drugs like Adderall and methamphetamine
2. Barbiturates, such as phenobarbital and butalbital
3. Benzodiazepines, including drugs like Xanax, Valium, and Ativan
4. Cocaine and its metabolites
5. Marijuana (THC)
6. Opiates, including heroin, morphine, and codeine
7. Phencyclidine (PCP)
8. Propoxyphene, a painkiller similar to codeine
9. Methadone a synthetic opioid used to treat pain and addiction
10. Methaqualone, a sedative–hypnotic drug known as Quaaludes
Employers, schools, and other organizations often use our ten–panel blood drug test as part of a
pre–employment screening or random drug testing program.
In healthcare settings, the ten–panel blood drug test can help monitor patients prescribed
certain medications or with a history of substance abuse.
Our ten–panel blood drug test is typically more accurate and provides a longer detection
window than other types of drug tests, such as urine or saliva tests.