Hair 10 Panel Drug Test
24–7Labs ten–panel hair drug test is a type of drug test that analyzes a small sample of hair for
the presence of ten different drugs or drug classes.
The test typically screens for the following substances:
1. Amphetamines, including drugs like Adderall and methamphetamine
2. Barbiturates, such as phenobarbital and butalbital
3. Benzodiazepines, including drugs like Xanax, Valium, and Ativan
4. Cocaine and its metabolites
5. Marijuana (THC)
6. Methadone, a synthetic opioid used to treat pain and addiction
7. Methaqualone, a sedative–hypnotic drug known as Quaaludes
8. Opiates, including heroin, morphine, and codeine
9. Phencyclidine (PCP)
10. Propoxyphene, a painkiller like codeine
Employers, schools, and other organizations often use our ten–panel hair drug test as part of a
pre–employment screening or random drug testing program.
In healthcare settings, the ten–panel hair drug test can help monitor patients prescribed certain
medications or with a history of substance abuse.
Our ten–panel hair drug test can detect drug use over a longer period than other types of drug
tests, such as urine or blood tests. This is because drug metabolites become incorporated into
the hair shaft as it grows, providing a longer detection window.