COC 12 Panel Drug Test
24–7Labs chain of custody twelve–panel drug test is a type of drug test that is collected and
processed in a highly controlled manner to maintain the integrity of the sample and the
accuracy of the test results.
Our chain of custody drug test analyzes a urine sample for twelve drugs or drug classes.
The test typically screens for the following substances:
1. Amphetamines, including drugs like Adderall and methamphetamine
2. Barbiturates, such as phenobarbital and butalbital
3. Benzodiazepines, including drugs like Xanax, Valium, and Ativan
4. Buprenorphine, a synthetic opioid used to treat pain and addiction
5. Cocaine and its metabolites
6. Methadone a synthetic opioid used to treat pain and addiction
7. Methaqualone, a sedative–hypnotic drug known as Quaaludes
8. Opiates, including heroin, morphine, and codeine
9. Oxycodone, a semi–synthetic opioid pain medication
10. Phencyclidine (PCP)
11. Propoxyphene, a painkiller like codeine
12. Marijuana (THC)
Our chain of custody twelve–panel drug test is typically used in legal or employment contexts.
For example, the test results may be used as evidence or to make important decisions about a
person’s employment status.
The sample collection and testing process is strictly monitored to ensure that the sample is not
tampered with and that the test results are accurate and reliable.